Here is some video of Lisa and Elliot performing a piano duet:
- I am a high school math and physics teacher.
- I have a ruptured L5/S1 disc in my back.
- I have a "high school diploma" from the National Guild in piano.
- I live in an Alden B. Dow house
- I usually wake up right before my alarm rings.
- I never shave my legs in the winter.
- I made the news before I was even born...my mom made headlines for sueing a
Michigan school system who told her resign from her teaching job because she was
pregnant. My mom won.
- I labored and birthed two boys without pain meds.
- I have never gotten a speeding ticket.
- I managed to back into the mailman's truck even though I have a rear view camera
in my van.
- I must clean the dishes (or at least put them in the dish washer) immediately
- I love to ride my bike around the block.
- I am a follower of Christ. I need his forgiveness every day.
- Fall is my favorite season.
- I was my senior class president in high school.
- I prefer my beer to be at room temperature.
- I don't like to see movies more than once.
- I attended the inauguration of our 44th president.
- My favorite sweet is a powdered sugar covered, vanilla cream filled, Dunkin' Donut.
- I have traveled to 10 different countries.
- I read online reviews before I make almost any purchase.
- I still have a baby tooth.
- I buy cheap clothes but expensive shoes.
- I am very proud of my husband and boys.
- I over analyzed the making of this list.